Staged homes sell FASTER and for more money.
- According to HUD, homes prepared for sale sold on average for 17% more
than homes that were not prepared for sale.
- Staged homes spent 50% less time on the market than Non-Staged homes
in 2004-2005: 11 days on the market vs. 22 days, respectively.
- The way you live in your home and the way you sell your house
are two very different things. Staging prepares your home for selling.
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Homebuyers decide to stay or move on within the first 90 seconds upon entering the house.
- To get top dollar for your home, it must look as close to a model home as possible. If you were to purchase a shirt, and a button were missing, you would ask for a discount wouldn’t you? The same holds true for a house.
The investment in staging your home is less
than your first price reduction.